The revolutionary Binary Firing System will be appreciated by three gun competitors, tactical shooters, and recreational enthusiasts. It features a three position selector that allows the user to switch from Mode 1 for Safe, Mode 2 for traditional Semiautomatic Mode, or Mode 3 for Binary Mode. In Binary Mode, the firearm will discharge one round with every function of the trigger whether a pull or a release. A user can negate the round that would otherwise be fired during the release function by simply moving the selector back to Mode 2 and then safely releasing the trigger.
– Easy drop in installation. No custom fitting.
– Better trigger pull. 4.5 pounds, +-.5 pound
– The release phase now has a positive reset.
– The design eliminates backup disconnector.
– Stronger buffer spring (included) reduces the possibility of hammer follow.
– Works in every AR application: Ar10, AR15, MPX, etc.
– Works in the F17 series in .17 WSM without modification
– Works on .22LR uppers without modification
– Works on 9mm uppers without modification
Binary Firing System™ waiver and release
In Delaware may only be used in pistol platforms.
NEVER ALTER ANY INTERNAL COMPONENT OF THE BFS™.
Improper installation, use, or tampering with the BFS™ will void the warranty and MAY LEAD TO UNINTENTIONAL DISCHARGE OF THE FIREARM THAT MAY LEAD TO INJURY OR EVEN DEATH.
No refunds will be issued for triggers after installation has been attempted.
By purchasing this product, you are accepting responsibility and liability for the serviceability of the final installation.
AFTER THE BFS™ HAS BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ALL USERS SEEK QUALIFIED TRAINING ON HOW TO USE THESE PRODUCTS.
We have partnered with LMS Defense to provide a 25% discount on training. Those that complete the course will receive a 25% discount code for use on their next purchase on this site.
Trigger pin size is.154″
No 80% lowers, No polymer lowers, No Carbon lowers
Patent No. 9,952,012 & 9,952,013
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to –